Engineered Comfort offers a full range of commercial quality fan coil products. Experience has built a solid reputation for design and engineering excellence, performance, flexibility and creativity. Whether your project requires a standard or customized design, Engineered Comfort is capable and ready to provide a complete solution.
Having pioneered, in recent years, the introduction of the ultra-energy efficient EC motor to the fan coil market along with the EPIC
Fan Technology, we now are pleased to announce the addition of the EZstat Direct Digital Controls (DDC) to our product line.
The single component DDC fan coil thermostat,
EZstat, has arrived! The EZstat is an all-in-one space mounted fan coil controller ready for standalone or BACnet operation right out of the box. The EZstat includes a wide range of factory configured control sequences for two and four pipe fan coil units. Standalone EZstat operation requires no special programming, software applications, or setup tools to configure and commission. All options can be set by using only the five front panel buttons and the easy- to-read menus in the full color display.
The EZstat possesses a multitude of features and capabilities that make it stand out against its’ competition.
• Cost-effective combination of networking, application, and sensor options
• Drop-in replacement for most antiquated and bulky competitor’s controllers with separate temperature sensors
• Options include two- or four-pipe heating/ cooling, VAV modulating fan control, and two-way On/Off (for heating application, only) or modulating valves.
• Auto 2-pipe changeover when used with a mode sensor
• Colored backlit display which displays temperatures in either °F or °C.
The attractive and sleek design is ideal for new
installations or upgrades of older, less capable thermostats.
• EZstat installation requires only mounting the backplate to a wall or electrical box, connecting wires to screw terminals, and plugging the EZstat into the backplate.
• The full color display is easy to read across a room even in bright sunlight.
• The EZstat meets or exceeds BACnet® Application Specific Controller (ASC) specifications in the ANSI/ASHRAE BACnet Standard 135-2008. This enables the controller to integrate seamlessly with either a future or existing BACnet BAS network