New Network Integration for Phoenix Controls
While ensuring your critical spaces are safe, Phoenix Control’s laboratory and healthcare airflow control systems can also provide important data to help facility owners reduce energy costs, ensure compliance to industry standards and quickly troubleshoot equipment issues. Phoenix Controls offer multiple solutions to view this information, from elegant room-level monitors to building-wide dashboard products that provide analysis of real-time data. Phoenix Controls also offers critical space integration solutions that provide a cost effective path to getting the data required into your building management system (BMS).
Phoenix Controls offers critical space integration solutions for integrating to legacy BMS. Highlights include:
- Choice of centralized or distributed architecture
- Support for multiple integration protocols including BACnet over IP or BACnet MS/TP
- Web pages to easily monitor the health or diagnose any problems from your valve control systems using a standard browser
- Optional I/O modules for integrating third party devices into one room level solution
- Standard web-based Test and Balance tool for use by balancers
The Phoenix Controls Room Integrator is a flexible integration solution that seamlessly integrates laboratory and healthcare airflow control devices to building automation networks. The Room Integrator’s primary purpose is providing the protocol translation and HVAC data integration between the company’s environmental control systems to BACnet®-capable Building Automation Systems (BAS). The integrator performs bidirectional translation between room-level devices using the LonWorks® technology and the BAS utilizing either BACnet over IP or MS/TP to manage read requests and write commands.
The Phoenix Controls Room Controller is a multi-purpose solution seamlessly integrating laboratory and healthcare airflow control devices to building automation networks while providing a platform for custom control logic. It performs:
- Protocol translation and data integration between the company’s environmental control systems to BACnet®-capable Building Automation Systems (BAS).
- Bidirectional translation between room-level devices using LonWorks® technology and the BAS utilizing either BACnet over IP or MS/TP to manage read requests and write commands.
The Room Controller offers a graphical programming environment and configurable inputs and outputs to extend control functions provided by on-site valve controllers. Using optional 16- or 34-point I/O modules, or via a wide range of field busses, it can also be used to provide local control for hard-wired third party devices: typically room-level lighting control, advanced temperature control sequences, or integrating air quality sensors to the building’s front-end visualization system.
Phoenix Controls Room Manager software is used to centrally manage your Room Integrator and Room Controller integration devices. It includes the Phoenix Controls Workbench configuration software to install and commission new devices. Room Manager can be used as centralized integration point for all installed Phoenix Control devices when a minimal number of IP addresses are required. The software also includes a web server and serves web pages indicating the health of all devices as well as diagnostic tools to trouble shoot any room network or device problems. Room Manager can be easily upgraded to a Phoenix Control Supervisor to provide a complete airflow control system solution that includes front end dashboards, data trending, airflow analytics and alarm management.